Upon the breakdown of a relationship, it is in the child or children’s best interests that you and your partner reach an amicable agreement for the care and support of your children.

We can advise on many topics that involve the children, such as:
  • Where the children will live
  • How often the non-resident parent will have contact with the children
  • What the best arrangements are for ensuring contact works well
  • Schooling issues
  • Holiday issues
  • Financial arrangements
  • Parental responsibility
  • Moving abroad (removal from the jurisdiction)
We will work with you to try to reach an agreement through negotiation or mediation and we pride ourselves on always being understanding of both your and your children’s needs and wishes. If an agreement cannot be reached through negotiation or mediation then we will advise you on making an application to the Court for assistance.

Our Family Team

Rahem Badshah - Solicitor
Joanne Elder - Trainee Solicitor
Lyn Henderson - Legal Assistant
Yalisha Rai - Legal Assistant

Amersham telephone: 01494 729024

Aylesbury telephone: 01296 596969

Prestwood telephone: 01494 862226

Wendover telephone: 01296 620443

To arrange an appointment to discuss with our specialist lawyers please contact the Family Department using any of the details above.​
This website is using cookies. More details