We have dedicated commercial and residential conveyancing departments with experienced solicitors and support legal assistants. We can assist with all business and individual property transactions including leases, remortgages and enfranchisement, buy-to-let, shared ownership and new build. We provide a conscientious, thorough yet
service for our clients. Our property experts will engage in intensive negotiations on your behalf and will initiate Court proceedings to pursue your rights should it be required to protect your position.
We have dedicated commercial and conveyancing departments with experienced solicitors and support staff.
We can assist with all business and individual property matters including:
- Major commercial developments
- Business objectives of commercial landlords and tenants
- Selling and buying properties and other premises for individuals
- Negotiating and managing leases for residential landlords and tenants
- Lease extensions and converting leases into freeholds
- Claims for adverse possession
- Deeds of Trust
- Advice about Buy-to-let off plan purchases
Our services involve intensive negotiations, mediation and sometimes court proceedings where matters cannot be resolved amicably.
Our property lawyers can offer advice on:
Our Property Team
- Solicitor, Partner / Director
- Consultant Solicitor
- Legal Executive
- Licensed Conveyancer
Our team is further supported by experienced administrative staff, secretaries and qualified experienced bookkeepers.
To arrange an appointment or to discuss a matter with one of our specialist lawyers please contact our property team:
Amersham telephone: 01494 729024
Aylesbury telephone: 01296 596969
Prestwood telephone: 01494 862226
Wendover telephone: 01296 620443
to apply for a quote.
to view the pricing information for our Property services.